First Universalist Meetinghouse, est. 1829
Welcome to our Historic Church Reno in beautiful downtown Hingham, Massachusetts. The church was originally built by the First Universalist Church and the Society of Hingham in 1829. In the 1980s, the church was converted into a house and now over 40 years later, it is being fully renovated into a modern New England home while preserving as much of its history as possible. This historic build features over 5000 square feet, vaulted ceilings, and an original stained glass window.